The purpose of the pulse survey is to be aware of how your staff is doing and how they experience work at each moment. Pulse surveys are usually conducted in companies once a month or once every two months, sometimes even once a week.
The pulse survey is as short and simple as possible, and it gives you valuable data quickly. From an interactive report that you can share with your entire staff, you will have an in-depth understanding of the cause-and-effect relationships, and you will see at one glance your strengths and the most important development targets.
Try this survey in action:
See how interactive report works with this survey:
Open example report >>
Create it NOW – It’s this easy:
- Select the survey.
- You can edit the questions, or use them as they are.
- Customize the visual look of your survey the way you want it. The easiest way to do this is to just enter the address of your website. Our Design Bot will then create your own beautiful design automatically, downloading fonts, colors, logos and wallpapers from your website!
- Share your survey to the respondents in either way:
Go to the report to analyze the results of the survey. The report is interactive and shows super deeply what the respondents really think, so that you understand at one glance the strengths and things to develop. If you have the Zeffi Genius license, you can save a report for each supervisor that shows only the feedback given to him, and share the report with him / her.
- Way 1: Share Link >>> Create a link to the survey and share it, for example, by sending the link to the respondents as a text message or embed a link to your website.
- Way 2: Email invitation >>> Download the respondents' e-mail addresses to Zeffi under Contacts. The easiest way to do this is if you have an Excel document with the first column containing the e-mail addresses of the respondents, the second column containing the name of the supervisor, and the following columns the information you want to use in the report. Copy-paste the contacts directly into Zeffi. Then create a short and friendly email invitation that you send to respondents. If necessary, you can send them reminders later.
Create this survey now
Book a demo